But, do you realise we also have a massive stock of building supplies and building materials up for bidding every Wednesday?
Our downloadable Wednesday catalogue is extensive; it’s not unusual for us to have around 2,000 lots premium quality wood and other assorted building essentials listed for auction.
- Floating flooring
- including Australian Mahogany, Australian Beech, Tassie Oak, Merbau, Blue Gum, Oak, Ash, Cypress Pine, Ironbark and Wormy Chestnut
- Sliding windows
- of all sizes and colours; including primrose, grey, black and white
- Entrance doors
– including Maple frosted and glazed doors
- Redicote doors
- Including carved, panel, strip and bi-fold doors
- Mixed pack doors
- Treated pine timber
- a huge range of assorted packs and sizes
- Merch pine and cypress pine
- a massive assortment of decking of all shapes and wood – can include merbau, pine, bamboo veneer, mixed hardwood, tallowwood,
blackbutt, forest reds and other types decking
- Corrugated Roofing
- of all shades and sizes
- a large range of all shapes, shades and sizes, including wall, floor and subway tiles
- assorted cans of Dulux and Berger, interior and exterior paints
- including decking and roofing screws
- A Weird and Wonderful assortment of odds and sods
- can include anything, like door handles and locks, carved fence panels, kitchen utensils, hoes, rakes, water filters, face masks and numerous other items which might be listed one week and never listed again.
The majority of our stock is either product over-runs, demonstration or display stock, and discontinued lines. It is always clearly marked in the catalogue on the rare occasion when our stock is not premium quality. Like we always say – you really need to keep watching our Building Materials catalogue. Many people find downloading a copy of the Building Supplies catalogue is an easier way to follow what’s being offered for that week.
To see all the bathroom renovation, kitchen renovation and timber supplies we have available for auction, come and pay us a visit at Renovator Auctions Western Sydney showrooms, 28-34 Orange Grove Road, Liverpool (Warwick Farm), phone: (02) 9822 7883, fill out the form on our contacts page, or email us. For even more inspiration and tips like and follow us on our popular Pinterest and Facebook pages.
* Any items mentioned or shown in pictures might not be available at Renovator Auctions at the time you visit.
*This blog is general in nature and is ONLY meant to give readers an overview of the subject matter. DO NOT rely on this information for your specific needs. If you are planning to carry out any renovations to your home or business we highly recommend that you arrange for an accredited professional to visit your premises to advise on your SPECIFIC requirements.